RE: Ridiculous software transfer fees (was EDI andInovis fromLibraryData)

fixed

How does one determine "user based pricing" on EDI?

Don't price by the "user", price by the transaction, moves to more of a
software-as-a-service model.

Think of it as electricity at home, I'm charged for what I use, not for
how big my house is (or how many people live in it). If I've got a
mansion, but only I live there, and I use a lot of candles, then my bill
is low. If I'm in a 400sq ft appt, but I've got 14 flat screens on the
walls, use electricity to heat my appt in the winter, and I leave all
the windows open, my bill is high. Seems fair to me.

-Walden

--
Walden H Leverich III
Tech Software