Re: Weak Battery Options

fixed

Actually we have had brief outages and it's seemed to work fine. But, as
I type, we have the UPS repairman changing out ALL the batteries on the
UPS (hope the machine doesn't get an outage while it is on bypass). It's
been many years ago since I last did this. And, by golly they worked fine
for trolling motors for years. Just not up to spec for computer power.