Re: Model 200 Help

fixed

To get to '3 'it needs to be in Manual Mode. I don't remember the control panel on a 200 but in general it should be 1 of 2 types. #1 will have a Mode Button and you will have like 4 mode lights . One of those lights will have a Hand for a label, that is Manual Mode. The other basic style you will need to select #2 using the up arrow then press the Blue 'enter' button. Now if the display shows something like 'B< N' then press the enter button and it should go to 'B N<' now up arrow once it should change to 'B M<' press enter again and it should go back to 02. You can now up arrow to '3' and press enter to IPL. Now if you don't get the '<' when doing the 02 and just see 'B N' then just press the up arrow until it reads B M (may take 5 or 6 up arrows). Now press enter and you should be able to select '3' to IPL.

Matt Gross wrote:
I've got a model 200, OS V3R2M0, which went into a halt during a normal (01 B
N) IPL.
Front panel shows SRC 917BB982. I've tried to find the code meaning, but
haven't had much luck.
Also, I've been trying to get the panel to "03" so I can bring it down/up, but it won't go to "03", only "01","02","04", etc.
I'm stuck on this one, and I really need to get the system back.
Any Help, PLEASE !!!!
TIA,
Matt