Hi,

As already mentioned, with CVTDOC you can go to RFT-DCA, which can be
read with Microsoft Word, after you've installed the appropriate plugin
(available from MS in the office converter pack, but you might need to
look for an older version).

Regarding the PC infrastructure, it entirely depends on how you want to
approach this. Are there additional requirements? Are they using E-Mail?
Are they browsing the Web? Do they need their PCs for additional work?

If you have 25 Windows Clients to maintain properly, a Windows Server is
almost a must. I would also recommend you to leave that job to someone
who knows about windows, and knows what he is doing, otherwise this is
going to be a recipe for a disaster.

A terminal server solution with thin clients might seem interesting at
first, but usually a terminal server is not the right way for small
businesses, because it's too restrictive.

Using full blown workstations with Microsoft Office on them, and an
appropriate Windows Small Business Server (which also has Microsoft
Exchange for Email and all) is going to get pretty expensive if you have
nothing at all.

Here are some numbers:

25 PC Clients, including Windows Vista Business, and a 17" Screen

Lenovo ThinkCentre, 3 year Warranty: each 1000US$, 25000US $ for all
clients

25 OL-A Licenses for Microsoft Office System 2007 Small Business Edition

Each 300US$, 7500 US$ for all clients

IBM System x 3650 (Rackmount, if you have one, otherweise there are
similar non-rack models) with 300GB SAS Disks in a RAID0+1
Configuration, including a LTO2 Tape drive, and 3 years 7x24x4 Warranty

10000US$

Small Business Server 2003 Standard Edition, with 30 CALs

SBS Standard incl. 5 CAL = 600 US$
5x 5 SBS CAL = 5x 800 US$ = 4000 US$

Antivirus Solution for 25 Clients, ex. McAfee Small Business with 25
Clients

~ 2500 US$

Firewall, example ZyXEL ZyWALL 5

~1000 US$

This makes a total of ~50000 US$

You will also need internet access with a static IP Address for direct
email reception.