Try this: mkdir '/QNTC/CCRPMITEL' Doesn't seem logical but it works!

- Larry

Chris Bipes wrote:
How to get Netserver to pick up a new remote server share? We have
added a new server to our network and shared a couple of directories.
It is running Win2K. I cannot get our iSeries at V5R3 to see this
server under QNTC. I have gone to the server and viewed shares on the
iSeries, confirmed WINS and DNS. I can ping by name but I cannot WRKLNK
'/QNTC/CCRPMITEL/*' I get an error that the path cannot be found. Yes
I can get there from my PC. The profile I am using has the same
password for both AD and iSeries. I can see other servers on the
network, just not the new one.

How does one tell the iSeries to refresh the QNTC list?

Christopher Bipes
Information Services Director
CrossCheck, Inc.

707.586.0551, ext. 1102