Pat Andy Chung is an IBM field person here in the Northeast. NEUGC is an annual conference put on by 8 LUGS in 7 states from Maine to NY ( details at www.neugc.org ). Ability to attend is open to the entire system i community at the same price. What Joe is speaking about is either a hands on LAB or lecture session on LINUX on System i. LPAR centric topics continued in additional areas.

Myself, & Pete Massiello (from iTech Solutions), with Tracy Smith (from IBM) did LPAR & HMC/LPAR sessions that were coordinated to broaden knowledge in the LPAR arenas, over 2 days.

All said and done we had over 100 sessions,18 labs, plus 2 full day hands on Lab/Lecture and 2 full day seminars front ending the conference. 18th Annual conference is scheduled for - April 14, 15, 16, 2008

Glenn

Glenn Ericson
iTech Solutions Group
718-898-9806 Fax 718 446-1150