You can certainly not use SNA and do all the things you want to do.
5250 (LU7) is SNA based, but you can use TN5250 for terminal access.
File transfers using SNDNETF or SAVRSTOBJ can be rewritten to use FTP,
but you'll probably need to roll your own.

SNA is nothing more than another protocol on the i5, just like TCP/IP.
IBM has products and utilities that use SNA (like the SNADSish suite
of products), but the functions can all be performed using TCP/IP.