Ah, I think I referenced that pub in my missive, Paul.

        * Jerry C. Adams
*IBM System i5/iSeries Programmer/Analyst
B&W Wholesale Distributors, Inc.* *
voice
        615.995.7024
fax
        615.995.1201
email
        jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Paul Nelson wrote:
There's a great book that tells you everything you need to know. The pub
number is SC41-5120-09

Paul Nelson
Cell 708-670-6978
Office 708-425-4198