Iseries Time Server question

fixed

I am trying to synch up laptops in the field with the Iseries system time.  The
laptops do not have access to the internet.  I have read that the Iseries can
act as an SNTP client and get time from the internet.  The issue is I only want
it to serve up the time, not act as a client to get time from the outside.

Is it possible to set up the Iseries as a SNTP server only, and if so what are
the steps to do it.

Thanks for all the help !!!

Ken Herman
System Analyst
City of Margate
954-935-5338
kherman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the
named recipient(s) only.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager or
the sender immediately and do