I asked this question specific to WDSC over on the WDSDC list, but now that
I think about it, I ought to know the more general answer as well.  So I'll
ask here: is there a web page or downloadable document that has current
pricing for IBM licensed software for the System i?  Something where you can
actually find out the price of 5722WDS or maybe the various Infoprint server
options.  Today I'm looking specifically for the current price of WDSC/AE,
but it would be nice in general to know the cost of other System i software.