HP Printer Recommendation

fixed

Hello list,

I have a customer who needs to replace an HP printer on their system.
The old printer connected to their system using a twin-ax converter and
they want a new printer to connect via TCP/IP.  They are running OS/400
V5R1 with no immediate plans to upgrade.  I am shaky when it comes to
this stuff and I'm looking for anyone who might tell me if either of the
following two printers:

     LaserJet 4350dtn
     LaserJet 5200dtn

will configure under V5R1 without having to jump through hoops.

Thanks.

Rich Loeber
Kisco Information Systems
http://www.kisco.com