If you don't have a CL program wrapping this RPG program, how about the
following (and this is just off the top of my head)

Change the print file to USROPN (if you can), so that at the end of the
program, close the print file,
trap the job name info etc and use the SYSTEM() api to CPYSPLF to whatever
different OUTQ's & USER's you may wish.

Like I said, just a thought. I don't know how feasible this idea is.

Alan Shore

(631) 244-2000 ext. 5019