Vern

From: "M Lazarus" <mlazarus@xxxxxxxx>

Rob,

Yes, we did have a discussion about a similar situation. The differnce
is that the bug mentioned there had the "external" format ID between the
files showing the same ID (which is displayed via DSPFD), while the
internal ID was different. Here, the external ID is showing as being
different.

It was also under v5r3 and below. We have since upgraded to v5r4 and are
current on PTF's.

-mark

But, didn't we just hash the crap out of this a few weeks back? Wasn't
there some additional weird fluke that affecting the record format level
check? Maybe fixed by a ptf?

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000