Another SQL question.

fixed

I need to update fields in FILEA based on a date comparison with FILEB.
However, the date in FILEA is defined as 8A and the date in FILEB is
defined as 6S.  Is it possible to compare these fields even though they
are not the same format?

It's a one-time fix and I was hoping avoid writing a program.

Thanks.

Sheri Rowe
Timex Canada