Re: V5R2 PTFs needed, OLD PTFs (oops)

fixed

     I got more PTFs than anyone (over 100GB of them on line) but I don't
   have  these:

   V5R2 CUME C4244
   V5R2 DB 16  NOT 109!  (They haven't gotten that far have they?!)
   V5R2 HIPER 109
   V5R2 JAVA 18

    If anyone has these specific group levels, ESPECIALLY ON LINE, please
   contact me off-list.   Thank You!      - Larry