From: vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 1:12 PM
Subject: Re: Saving multiple source files to a single savf

Have you looked at the SAVOBJ command? You can specify a generic file name or
*ALL and limit object type to *FILE - but cannot filter by object attribute. If
all source files start with Q and nothing else does, you are good to go.

Otherwise you would need to something like list all the objects to an outfile,
then build the SAVOBJ command from those that are PF-SRC - up to 300 objects -
or there is a QSRSAVO API that does not have the 300-object limit.

HTH
Vern

From: fbocch2595@xxxxxxx

Hi, I want to save all PF-SRC files from a single library to a single savf.
Is

this possible using an OS400 save command? If not, does anyone have any code
accomplish this?
Thanks for any info