RE: 3rd Party Question?

fixed

Help Systems EZVIEW product has this...

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ketzes, Larry
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 9:44 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: 3rd Party Question?

Howdy folks.  I have a question, and I apologize in advance if the
question is so basic as if to offend.

I have a developer who is just somewhat familiar with our midrange
platform of choice, but he does interact with the database.  He is
looking to view journal receivers and examine entries for various
activities.  He asked me is there a product to view the receivers in a
more 'user friendly' format.

I don't know of any, but I have never looked for this before.

Larry Ketzes
iSeries Senior System Administrator
American Life Insurance Company

One ALICO Plaza