Re: XP PC iSeries stuck at V4R5

fixed

I'm sure the problem is with the OS upgrade. Best to save your data, clean
install of XP, then load iSeries Access.

On 11/14/06, Bill <brobins3d@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a PC that had iSeries Access V4R5 on it and it was upgraded to XP
Pro from Windows 98.  Version 4.5 is not supported on XP and we are
experiencing some problems on this PC as a result.

Our attempts to upgrade it to V5R2 have been unsuccessful though.  Does
anyone know of a way to "force" an XP V4R5 installation to uninstall or
upgrade?

Bill

list