I have a 170 #2291 with a #7101 expansion cage.  There is a #2729 Magnetic
media controller in slot E09 which I have been using for a while and is OK.  I
have today added another #2729 in slot E03 but I cant get the system to
recognise this.  I have moved the old card from E09 to E03 and put the new card
in E09.  The new card is recognised and I can use the tape drive but the old
card in E03 is still not configured.  Does anyone have any ideas how I can
force this to be configured?