Re: System name

fixed

Thanks Rob

I was curious and just wondering if it was a restore situation of some kind.

regards
Evan Harris

At 09:37 a.m. 14/11/2006, you wrote:

Entered in everything by hand.  I am not saying I didn't fat finger
something, but I'd sure like to know where.

Just like another problem I am having where a Management Central machine
cannot connect to this new lpar but it can ping it and everything else.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108