cpylib and journals

fixed

I beleive this to be correct but want another opinion.

I did a Copy Library command (CPYLIB) of a library containing data files (pf,
lf).
Some files were journalled and the journal receivers exist in the same "from"
lib.
No triggered files.

The new library created from the cpylib cmd contains all the data files
but none of the files are journalled and the journal receivers were not copied.

Sounds right to me that the journal attributes of a file are not copied, nor
are the
*jrn and *jrnrcv objects.

Jim Franz