Re: Screen Scraping ?

fixed

That annoys me to know end.  I blew IBM incessant grief when PTF central
used to do that crap.  Why do they not make me enter the shipping address
twice when I ask something to be shipped, but they make me double enter
the email address?  Even when they pull it up from WRKCNTINF?  They no
longer do that.