Re: PC5250 will not connect using web based VPN - error code 658

fixed

Thanks for your response.  I will have our Network Administrator check
these ports.

Diana Hicks
Town of Jupiter

date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 22:26:52 -0600
from: "Ron Adams" <rondadams@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: PC5250 will not connect using web based VPN - error code
        658

You probably have some ports being blocked on the firewall.
Take a look at the following article-
http://www.itjungle.com/mgo/mgo032803-story01.html