RE: Executing a program on a Windows 2003 server

fixed

Okay, I've inserted some commands that print information at various steps in my
Visual Basic application.  It appears the Environment.CurrentDirectory value is
"C:\Windows\system32" instead of the directory in which my program resides.  I
guess the remote command service resides in the "C:\Windows\system32" directory.

I don't suppose any of you know how to retrieve the directory in which the
application resides rather than the system32 directory?

Thanks.

Donald R. Fisher, III
Project Manager
RoomStore, Inc.