Best of luck my friend :-) Glad you've retained all of that for this project
!

Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces+chuck.lewis=leesupply.net@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces+chuck.lewis=leesupply.net@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jim Franz
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 10:34 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Anybody know what these commands are? Something to
dowithS36environment, maybe?

In addition to the previous commands, if you had a native machine,
and needed to execute some S36 code, you can use the native cmd
STRS36PRC which will start the s36 environment and execute  the OCL
specified. The s36 environment will end when the ocl ends.
What you cannot do (will halt) is a STRS36PRC starting an OCL,
which anywhere in it's job stream does another STRS36PRC.
I'm working on replacing the few remnants of S36 in a system that has
run the native environment since early 90's but has about 100 programs
that rarely if ever came up for change.
jim franz