Folks:

The COMMON schedule has been set up but before it is published it has a
little fine tuning to do.  Next we send out a note to all the speakers
with the date/time to be sure they can still be there for the scheduled
session and it will be posted on the web site.  A bit more patience and it
will be up.  As a member of the Strategic Education Team, I have seen the
schedule in its current form, and it looks to be a great conference.
Remember DR is the focus this time out, a good focus since we will be in
Miami Florida during September, hurricane season...........

On the note of COMMON a bit of a reminder.  The COMMON Board of Directors
election is now open for members to vote.

Here is the web site to check out the candidates:
http://www.common.org/about/candidates.html

I am one of the candidates for the election and I would appreciate your
vote, however what is really important is that you do at least get the
vote in.

 If you are not sure who the registered person for your company is you can
call the COMMON office at  800-777-6734 and find out who the member
representative is.  That person did get an email this week already.

Cheers and see you in September!

Jim Oberholtzer