Re: Application design & architecture

fixed

Actually, I must take a stand with your pronunciation. "SOW-UHH" smacks my brain around in ANY public place - not just COMMON :-P

I say SOA, you say SOwA, let's call the whole thing off?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Klement"
Subject: RE: Application design & architecture

By the way, if you ever have a chance to talk to Trevor about SOA at
COMMON, make sure you pronounce it "SOW-UHH".  He hates it when you
pronounce it "Ess-Oh-Ayy".  (Yes, I'm kidding.)