I have been asked to switch from remote lan console back to a twinax console.
This will be a pc with a twinax card(LYNX).  Our admin has left the company so
know it is up to me to perform this task.

I have some instructions for doing this, however I don't believe they are
detailed enough.  Can someone provide me more detailed instructions.  I have
managed to figure out how to change from normal IPL to Manual IPL, but i'm not
sure about the rest of the instructions.  THanks.

Manually IPL the AS/400
        Go to option 2 on the panel and change from N to M
        Then IPL the system, option 3 will be for Dedicated Service Tools
Change the console type via panel
        * Put the system into manual mode
        * Go to option 25 on the panel and press enter
        * Go to option 26 on the panel and press enter  (These options enable
higher panel options)
        * Go to option 65 and press enter, then go to option 21 and press
enter. You have 45 seconds to tie these two options together.
        * Check the System Reference Code (SRC) on option 11.  It should read
A6nn500A.
        * Go to option 65 and press enter, then go to option 21 and press
enter.  The SRC code on option 11 should now read A6nn500B (edit mode).
        * Continue with option 65 + option 21 until the SRC code reads the
desirable value.
        * Finally, go to option 21 and hit enter to cause the selected function
to be   performed.  Option 11 should now read A6nn500C.  If option 11 ever
reads A6nn500D, then this is a timeout condition and the system is no longer in
edit mode.  This SRC will reset in approximately three minutes.  You can cancel
out of this operation by going to option 66 and press enter.

A6nn500x Codes:
Where nn means:
00 - No console defined
01 - Twinax console
02 - Direct attached Operations Console
03 - LAN Operations Console
04 - Hardware Management Console (HMC)
C3 - Clear LAN configuration
A3 - Deactivate followed by an activate of the LAN Operations Console adapter
DD - Dump all console related flight recorder into a set of vlogs
Where x means:
A - You are displaying the current console mode setting.
B - You did a second 65/21 pair so you are in edit mode
C - You executed a second 21 to cause an action, such as setting the console to
another value
D - You waited too long after entering edit mode to cause an action so you will
have to re-enter edit mode again        if you intended to make a change.  A 21
at this time will force the console to DST, not cause an action.

Note: To reset the console without changing the console mode value you can do a
65 - 21 - 21.  The server       should respond with A6nn500A after the first 21
and a A6nn500C after the second 21.  This will cause    the connection to the
console to be dropped during the reset process.  It is recommended that this
  function not be used when you already have a working console.  This function
will not correct all errors        associated with a console failure, but
rather resets the hardware associated with the configured console
connection.