from: fbocch2595@xxxxxxx
Hi Greg, what's the code look like for this?

This will do it:

             PGM

             DSPLOG     OUTPUT(*PRINT) MSGID(CPC1236)
             DSPLOG     OUTPUT(*PRINT) JOB(ACK997 AUTOEMAIL +
                          BELLFORE BELLLOAD1 BELLLOAD2) MSGID(CPF1164)
             DSPLOG     OUTPUT(*PRINT) JOB(BELLLOAD3 BELLSEND +
                          BELLSTOP CLRINTRWU CROF_JOB) MSGID(CPF1164)
             DSPLOG     OUTPUT(*PRINT) JOB(CUSAUDIT DAILYJOBS +
                         EDI_ERRORS EDIRCV_BC EDIRCV_BM) MSGID(CPF1164)
                <...>
                ENDPGM

On my old system (V4R4) the DSPLOG command only allows 5 job names to be
specified so my nice list grew to job_count/5 pages.

But it still gets us pass that audit test.

Greg