RE: Some fodder for marketing, perhaps

fixed

Yeah, but PSC/400 doesn't need source to the "critical bits".  The only
thing PSC/400 needs source to is interactive programs - the ones that
actually have a display file defined in them.  Typically, the programs that
doesn't have source are the security and licensing pieces that don't use a
display file anyway.

Joe