Hi

I received the following invitation from Davis Marasco of IBM. She asked me to distribute it to our users groups.

I told her about this mailing list and she was thrilled about posting it here as well.

So, here it is:

We're (IBM) currently looking for participants to partake in a future design review and feedback session. Might you please circulate this posting?

      Call for Participation!

The WebSphere Development Studio Client for iSeries (WDSC) team is currently seeking participants for a Design Evaluation session. In this session, you will have a chance to get an advance look at the next release and give your feedback on its design.

For these sessions, we're looking specifically for experienced iSeries developers who's primary role is to develop and maintain RPG applications and who also have some experience with other development tasks, such as creating web services and WebFacing.

As always, we like to express our appreciation monetarily for the time participants spend with us.

The sessions are being held the week of December 12th, 2005; you have the option of picking a morning, afternoon or evening time slot. Given the varied geographic locations, you can choose to either participate either here at the Toronto lab, or from the comforts of your office.

If you are interested in taking part, please indicate via e-mail directly to:

            Susan Hamilton | susanh@xxxxxxxxxx | 905-413-2564
In your reply, please include a brief description of your company (e.g. ISV in the Public Health sector), role, and frequently performed asks. Space is limited, so only participants matching the description in the above will be contacted.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in contact.
Your input, as always, is very important to us and we value our relationship with you!

If you want to be involved in future usability studies at IBM, please visit www.ibm.com/ucd to sign up!

Cheers,
Davis

davis marasco

user experience design > application development tools for iseries > ibm canada
email: dmarasco@xxxxxxxxxx | telephone: 905·413·5857

...one person's common sense is another's foreign currency.

Léo Lefebvre

Director
COMMON    A Users Group
Visit our home page at <http://www.common.org>
Ph: (416) 606-5960   ---   Fx: (416) 495-0100
Leo_Lefebvre@xxxxxxxxxx

Join COMMON in Minneapolis, MN, for our Spring 2006 Conference & Expo, March 26-30!