Allocate the UPS message queue.  CHGMSGQ UPSMSGQ *BREAK  (provided your
UPS monitoring message queue is call UPSMSGQ)

Then start the save 21.  Or customize the QMNSAVE to allocate the
message queue.

Christopher Bipes
Information Services Director
CrossCheck, Inc.

707.586.0551, ext. 1102
707.585.5700 FAX

Chris.Bipes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Cross-Check.com

Notice of Confidentiality: This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is
intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain
legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any
attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by e-mail (by replying to
this message) or telephone (noted above) and permanently delete the
original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.  Thank you
for your cooperation with respect to this matter.