I seem to be having an issue trying to automatically journal files with
the following:
CRTJRNRCV JRNRCV(ROB/QSQJRN0001)
CRTJRN JRN(ROB/QSQJRN) JRNRCV(ROB/QSQJRN0001)
CRTDTAARA DTAARA(ROB/QDFTJRN)
          TYPE(*CHAR)
          LEN(40)
          VALUE('ROB       QSQJRN    *ALL      *ALLOPR   ')
STRSQL
CREATE TABLE ROB/MYFILE
  (THEKEY INT NOT NULL as identity,
   CREATEDATE DATE,
   sOMETEXT VARCHAR (20),
   IFSFILE DATALINK LINKTYPE URL FILE LINK CONTROL MODE DB2OPTIONS,
   PRIMARY KEY (THEKEY))
SQL7905-Table MYFILE in ROB created but could not be journaled.
WRKJRNA ROB/QSQJRN
Journal  . . . . . . :   QSQJRN          Library  . . . . . . :   ROB

Attached receiver  . :   QSQJRN0001      Library  . . . . . . :   ROB

Text . . . . . . . . :   *BLANK

ASP  . . . . . . . . :   1               Receiver size options:   *MAXOPT1
Message queue  . . . :   QSYSOPR         Fixed length data  . :   *JOB
  Library  . . . . . :     *LIBL                                  *USR
Manage receivers . . :   *SYSTEM                                  *PGM
Delete receivers . . :   *NO
Journal cache  . . . :   *NO
Manage delay . . . . :   10
Delete delay . . . . :   10
Journal type . . . . :   *LOCAL
Journal state  . . . :   *ACTIVE
Minimize entry data  :   *NONE

However if I do
STRJRNPF FILE(ROB/MYFILE) JRN(ROB/QSQJRN) IMAGES(*BOTH)
it works.