Last time I was there I think the conf was in what, October? I stayed up by the ice rink...about a 10 block walk...was great...and I really could use the extra exercise...lots of nice "jazz" on the walk as well... :)

I'm really annoyed that the nuisance tax has gone up to $200. It was interesting that at the fall conference in Orlando, IBM had the pSeries tech conf basically next door to COMMON's hotel...the attendee room rate was like $130/n...and the facilities were nice....and people were fed b'fast and lunch at the conf...and the costs more than covered it.... And they had less attendees...

Don in DC

Eh!! Go for the skyway! It's a longer walk but definitely warmer.

=