Update:
I left the 'STRMSF' running.  After 3 DAYS it finally finished starting, and
my 3 QMS jobs are running in QSYSWRK subsystem. I was able to send an email
to my hotmail account using SNDDST, just like before all of this happened.

Geez, 3 DAYS to start up.  I sure wonder what it was up to all of that time.

Tom