Hi Dave

Without going down the remote command track, I can think of two possibilities:

1. Create a remote data queue and pipe the command you want to run over the data queue to a server job on the target system 2. Create a file on the target system and add a new record trigger that calls your restore process; update the file via DDM from the source system

Regards
Evan Harris