As usual I didn't explaine myself clearly...

The two programs processing the parameters just produce a complete sql
statement: select * from h where customer = 'YY'...

I'd like to use the header as a subquery to select from details, as
explained in the manual (SQL programming concepts):

SELECT EMPNO, LASTNAME, JOB FROM CORPDATA.EMPLOYEE WHERE EMPNO IN (SELECT
EMPNO FROM CORPDATA.EMPPROJACT WHERE PROJNO = ?MA2100?)

but what I don't know is how to use TWO fileds (Model and Id) or if it's
even possible using as a subqry a select *.

That means I can modify the details parser but I would like to keep the
headers one unchanged since is frequently updated and it's not aware of the
fact that I want to use the result as a subquery.

Thanks again
Marco