I've also used newlook and found it easy to use compared to other tools.
I THINK LANSA even bundles it as their GUI tool.  Look also has other
tools that work with it so you can get more than just web facing.  This
is a very good thing because you start with something immediately like
the UI and then add more based on business needs.

What I like most about looksoftware is that the dynamic architecture
satisfies key demands in the application modernization market.   You can
start with non-invasive techniques, such as a screen GUI, and then add
layers of functionality positioned between end-users and the core
business applications using Web service protocols.  Looksoftware then
generates applications that can be rich or thin, with a consistent UI
regardless of how it is deployed.  You also easily extend the
applications beyond what look can do via Microsoft Visual Studio (I have
not tried to do it with Eclipse and Java, only VS and VB).

Looksoftware is also dynamic in nature rather than static.  It
constantly assesses the state of the existing applications you have
updated, and creates objects at execution time based on the current
state, rather than a static capture. As an example of this, whenever a
GUI is generated, it is done so dynamically, based on the execution time
data stream. This enables changes, such as maintenance efforts, to be
made to the legacy applications in question without having to make any
alterations in the looksoftware environment as well.

I hope this helps.

David deLisi
Microsoft Corporation