Simon,

As Jim said, the 150 shipped with a basepak OS package.  It was
available from V3R7 thru V4R5.  I can't recall if the 150's processor
group was EE3 on V3R7, but it definitely was EE3 on V4R2 thru V4R5.

I don't know if EE3 is specifically the result of the basepak install
itself or if V4 simply categorizes the 150 as EE3. All 150s shipped with
V4 and as Pat said, the normal OS/400 licensing/upgrades did not apply
(probably why the EE3 and not P05).

Any 150 with V5 was a OS and/or subscription purchase.  I would
interpret the switch to the P05 group as representing the switch to
standard OS/400 licensing.

Keith