This would be a simple program in RPG but I would like to use SQL to do
this:

Well I have 2 files:
WF_Inspections:
F_ID            Seq     WF_Num  JO_Num  Isp_code        Isp_Value
POLES   7       WF0268563       1                       EWATT 250
POLES   8       WF0268563       1                       EOUTC VANDAL
POLES            9      WF0268563       1                       EPOLE#
1001
POLES   10      WF0268563       1               ETK                 76
POLES   11      WF0268622       1                       ELAMP   MERC
POLES   12      WF0268622       1                       EWATT   400
POLES                   13      WF0268622       1 EOUTC         VANDAL
POLES                   14      WF0268622       1 EPOLE#          252
POLES                   15      WF0268622       1 ETK                120
POLES                   16      WF0271936       1 ELAMP         MERC
POLES                   17      WF0271936       1 EWATT         400
POLES           18      WF0271936       1                       EOUTC
POLE HIT
POLES   19      WF0271936       1               EPOLE#          101
POLES           20      WF0271936       1                       ETK    121

WF_header
Wf_Num  JO_Num  Crew    Cat             Task            Desc.
WF0268561       1               GSER    SAPP            APRG WINTER CHE
WF0268563       1                       EMNT            LITE Electric -
WF0271955       1                               EMNT            LITE
Electric -
WF0271956       1                               EMNT            LITE
Electric -
WF0271957       1                               CRDP            ON  CREDIT
ON
WF0271958       1               GSER    SAPP            APRG T-STAT BRO
WF0271959       1                               SERV            FR  FINAL
READ
WF0271960       1                               SERV            ETON
ELECTRIC T
WF0271961       1                               SERV            FR  FINAL
READ

Trying to create a new file like this:
RECORD  1
Wf_Num  WF0268563