I have emails being generated to several of our business partners.  There
is one business partner that a plethora of them are getting rejected.
I am journalling email as per the trouble shooting steps listed in
Infocenter.

DSPJRN JRN(QZMF) FROMTIME(092305) OUTPUT(*OUTFILE) OUTFILE(QTEMP/ZMFSTUFF)
 OUTMBR(MAR2) ENTDTALEN(512)

Ratio of bad to good since Friday is 30 to 9.

select substr(joesd,70,30) as MessageText,
       count(*)
>From Zmfstuff
Where substr(joesd,70,30) like '88 DLVED 192.234.68.30%'
   Or substr(joesd,70,30) like '7P CRT UNDEL NOTICE OR DSN%'
Group by substr(joesd,70,30)
....+....1....+....2....+....3....+....4....+.
MESSAGETEXT                       COUNT ( * )
7P CRT UNDEL NOTICE OR DSN                 30
88 DLVED ###.###.###.###                    9
********  End of data  ********
Where ###.###.###.### is our bp's ip address

More detail about one failure:
EH SNDMAIL TO MSF
E1 O Ourgal@DEKKOdotCOM
E2 R TheirGal@theirCompanydotcom
EX /TMP/EMHDR134.TXT
ET MSG SIZE 62040

P2 R SMTP MsgFwd TheirGal@theirCompanydotcom
C6 FWD TO QTMSOUTQ
C1 O Ourgal@DEKKOdotCOM
C2 R <TheirGal@theirCompanydotcom>
8B QTMSOUTQ TO CLNT
000010000100000
83 U <TheirGal@theirCompanydotcom>
87 CLNT(UNDELV) TO QTMSINQ
7A QTMSINQ TO BRSR
7P CRT UNDEL NOTICE OR DSN
7H BRSR TO MSF
71 O @
72 R <Ourgal@DEKKOdotCOM>
7G MSGID MAP TO ID 103BDDD0509261500420000005241

Then Ourgal@DEKKOdotCOM gets a nondelivery notice that looks like:

NOT ABLE TO DELIVER MAIL TO SOME/ALL RECIPIENTS.
REPLY CODES WITH FIRST DIGIT = '4' OR '5' ARE ERROR REPLIES.
ERRORS THAT DO NOT HAVE ERROR REPLY CODES MAY EXIST.

HOST GDIHQ NOT ABLE TO DELIVER MAIL TO FOLLOWING RECIPIENT(S):
<TheirGal@theirCompanydotcom>
ERROR IN BATCH SMTP COMMAND SEQUENCE.
Ending sequence <CRLF>.<CRLF>
550 5.7.1 Requested action not taken: message refused (this message was
given by the destination server, not by MailShield)

** TEXT OF MAIL FOLLOWS **
Sender: Ourgal@DEKKOdotCOM
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 15:00:33 -0500
From:  Our Gal <Ourgal@DEKKOdotCOM>
To: Their Gal <TheirGal@theirCompanydotcom>
Subject: Invoices  Doc Tag:  864393

----PART.BOUNDARY.1

The attached document can be viewed by Adobe Acrobat version 3.0 and
higher.

One suspicion is that it is a RDNS issue.  So our Cisco kid keyed in a few
hundred RDNS entries to cover our NAT.  I think it helped a little but I
am not so sure.  What can I trace to find out why some get through and
some don't?

I went to http://www.zmailer.org/mxverify-cgi.html     and traced down
their mail domain and they only have one MX server.