If you are doing a SAVSECDTA every night, you could use one of those
save tapes to do your RSTUSRPRF.  I agree with another poster that
having a few extra profiles on the system is a far easier thing to clean
up than getting the restore steps out of order.

Start with the RSTUSRPRF.  Use the best SAVSECDTA or SAVSYS tapes that
you have to accomplish this, but you really, really want to do this
first.
Then restore your other objects as Scott suggested (RSTCFG, RSTLIB,
RSTDLO (if you Care) RST, etc).
Then do the RSTAUT last.  The very last thing you do before you turn
users loose on the system.

If you don't do RSTUSRPRF first and RSTAUT last, you will almost
certainly get your security scheme hopelessly balled up.

HTH,

Jte

--
John Earl | Chief Technology Officer
The PowerTech Group

This email message and any attachments are intended only for the use of
the intended recipients and may contain information that is privileged
and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
received this email message in error, please immediately notify the
sender by replying to this email message, or by telephone, and delete
the message from your email system.