Exactly.

Try this assuming you can telnet to the system.

Telnet to the 400.  Vary off the control unit forth that twinax card.

find the resource name of the other card use WRKHDWRSC *LWS if needed.

Unplug the "brick" and move to the other 2746.

change the controller description of the controller to the new resource
name.

Vary the controller on.

This way you do not have to delete devices.

verify the console device using DSPSYSVAL QCONSOLE

It should go away.

Bryan Dietz
Aktion Associates

midrange-l-bounces+bdietz=aktion.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 08/26/2005
02:09:02 PM:

> I have a 9406-270 that currently has A9002000 displayed on the front
> panel.
<snip>