Not from what I could tell, Bryan.  The 500CPW value model is about
$18K, while the 500CPW Express edition is about $12K.  Since I am in PW,
the vast majority of software for the Express edition comes free, except
for the maintenance agreement, which is discounted heavily.  So the
Express mdoel still comes in quite a bit cheaper.

The trick is the lease; the value model is a lower monthly lease
compared to the express.  Man, they make it hard to figure this stuff
<g>.

Joe