Jon this one is close.  Out at IBM's testcase FTP site:
ftp://testcase.boulder.ibm.com/as400/fromibm/ApiSamples/qtempstg.savf

<snip>
PURPOSE:  THIS PROGRAM PROVIDES AN EASY WAY TO GET A
LIST OF ALL ACTIVE INTERACTIVE OR BATCH JOBS THAT
HAVE OVER A SPECIFIED AMOUNT OF TEMP STORAGE IN MEG
THE PROGRAM IS EXECUTED VIA THE FOLLOWING CALL
    CALL LIB/QTSTGPGM PARM(STG, TYPE)
    WHERE LIB IS THE NAME OF THE LIBRARY CONTAINING
    THE COMPILED PROGRAM, STG IS A STORAGE THRESHOLD
    (DECIMAL NUMBER) AND TYPE IS EITHER AN I FOR
    INTERACTIVE OR B FOR BATCH.
    TYPICAL CALL: CALL LIBA/QTSTGPGM PARM(50 I)

   FOR EACH JOB FOUND TO HAVE TEMP STORAGE GREATER
   THAN THE THRESHOLD A MESSAGE IS SENT TO QSYSOPR
   IDENTIFYING THE JOB, THE SUBSYSTEM THE JOB IS
   RUNNING IN AND THE AMOUNT OF TEMP STORAGE USED.

   THE PROGRAM WILL CREATE A USER SPACE OBJECT IN
   THE QTEMP LIBRARY WHICH IT WILL DUMP AT THE END
   OF THE PROGRAM PRIOR TO DELETING THE OBJECT.
   THE USER SPACE WILL HAVE A LIST OF THE JOBS WHICH
   WERE FOUND - WILL SHOW THEIR JOBNAME/USER/NUMBER
   AND TEMP STORAGE USED IN MEG. THE JOBS WHICH
   WERE OVER THE THRESHOLD HAVE ## FOLLOWING THE
   TEMP STORAGE VALUE TO FLAG THEM.

</snip>

Bryan Dietz
Aktion Associates