Just done that and I cannot see anything

 Job description . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   SRJOBD
   Library . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :     QGPL
 Job queue . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :
   Library . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :
 Job priority (on job queue) . . . . . . . . . . . :   5
 Output priority (on output queue) . . . . . . . . :   5
 End severity  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   30
 Message logging:
   Level . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   4
   Severity  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   0
   Text  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   *SECLVL
 Log CL program commands . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   *YES
 Printer device  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   LAPPRT
 Default output queue  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   *DEV
   Library . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :

The device LAPPRT is just a place to dump all my stuff. It is never started. My
JOBD points to that printer. Checked the file overrides and nothing there. Yet
here is the print on the old printer,

                  Device or                       Total   Current
 Opt  File        Queue       User Data   Status  Pages     Page   Copies
      QPDSPFD                              FIN
      EDC475PR    LNPPRT17    EDC475       RDY        1                1
      QPDSPFD                              FIN
      EDC475PR    LNPPRT17    EDC475       OPN        0                1

There must be something somewhere I am missing but I cannot for the life of me
think what it is.