Query and SQL only take the field section, joins and select omit clauses
from the specified logical file.
After the optimal access path is determined by considering all access path
in all logical files and indexes.
The access path the optimizer determines may or may not be the access path
specified in your logical file.

The select and omit clauses may cause the optimizer to look for an access
path that is keyed with TCODE.

Birgitta

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

i.A. Birgitta Hauser