From: midrange-l-bounces+ggarner_gds=mindspring.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces+ggarner_gds=mindspring.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Wilt, Charles
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2005 7:58 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: ORCA font

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty  uesdnatnrd  waht I was
rdgnieg.The  phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid.   Aoccdrnig to
rscheearch at Cmabrigde  Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the
ltteers in a wrod are,  the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat  ltteer be in the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can  sitll raed it wouthit a
porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not  raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig!

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
ph: 513-573-4343
fax: 513-398-1121