Thanks for the info. You are fighting the same problem I am and putting this CUME up on V5R2 because it will be next year before I can do V5R3.

Mike Shaw

The problem in question has been developed into APAR MA31334 and we are
waiting on a coding fix. Usually we only run into these when we change
releases and not with cums.  I will say that we had probably not PTF'd the
system in almost 12 months.  This is not my usual approach but we went a
long time at V5R2 without a changed CUM and I usually wait for that.  Then
they put out two of them pretty quickly but I kept on delaying things
thinking we would be going to V5R3.  However, with my DR test coming up I
decide to take the plunge.