buying used OS/400 software

fixed

Hi everybody, does anybody try this before? Is this really possible? I just mentioned because, in Central America there are no IBM presence and we got stuck to buy from only 1 business partner, whom BTW give close to none support.

BTW, i have no relations with the company mentioned on this link http://www.itjungle.com/tfh/tfh032805-story02.html